Attention Ladies: Tired of waiting for someone else to finish your to-do list? Well, grab your girlfriends and join us for Ladies Do it Day!:
Sunday February 24th from 1:30-4:30
Charlie’s Hardware, Mosinee, WI for Ladies Do it Day!
No RSVP is required for this awesome event; not only will you have the opportunity to learn some core household projects, but we’ll be giving away some great prizes AND have wine, soda & munchies served throughout the afternoon for FREE!
Interested? Here’s the scoop:
- The first 100 ladies through the door will get a FREE T Shirt
- Everyone through the door gets a ticket to drop for additional door prizes like a personal tool kit, and much more
- Grab a Charlie’s Bag & stuff it full; everything in the bag will be 20% off the entire afternoon (some restrictions will apply; limit one bag per customer)
- Learning Stations will be setup throughout the store so you can get the knowledge to Do it Yourself, AND earn more door prize tickets for each station attended
- Learning Stations include:
- Basic Drywall Repair
- Repair/replace basic toilet parts
- Paint 101 and DIY How-To’s
- How to check oil & filter on power equipment, and why battery power is the future
- Basic Tools 101: How to read a tape measure, use a drill/driver, use a miter saw, etc.
- Woodworking made easy with KREG Jigs, and knowing which glues to use
We will also have Factory Reps on-site from great companies like Milwaukee Tools, Stihl Power Equipment, and Fertilome Lawn & Garden Solutions
Have interest in a project that’s not featured? ASK! Your friends here at Charlie’s will be here to educate and empower you to Do it Yourself!
So take a break, grab a friend and join us Sunday the 24th for Ladies Do it Day!!